Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon
Aluminum Falcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Explosive Conflict 08/24/2012 :15pm PDT
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm by Siriun

» We're Moving!!
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 am by Pawtucket

» Couple of weeks
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm by Celestina_Ash

» Nightmare EV - Title Run @ 5pm PDT 08/19/2012
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am by Celestina_Ash

» Naked Foot Race - Sunday
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 pm by Aalinya

» Hulk Smash
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am by Pawtucket

» Burst DPS Spec
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm by Bleo

» Explosive Conflict 08/17/2012 ... Friday
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm by Aalinya

» Real Life Pictures
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm by Canadian

» Nightmare/HM KP 08/15/2012
Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am by Aalinya

Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs)

Go down

Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs) Empty Loot Policy for Operations (Casual Runs)

Post by Aalinya Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 am

The loot policy for casual run operations is as follows.

Priority
1) Upgrades and BoP Schems for Main Toons and Main Spec.
2) Upgrades for Offspec on main toons.
3) Upgrades for Companion/Alt toons (You can rip the mods off the gear, place it into Bind on Legacy gear and mail it to your alt.)

BoE Schems and Enhancements that are not upgrades to the people in attendance of the operation will be sold on the GTN to fund the guild bank.

Pugs will follow the same loot rules as the rest of the guild with the exception of mats. All mats get placed into the guild vault.

No double dipping on any one boss, if you get a piece of loot for one boss please be courteous to your guildmates by passing on the next piece (unless of course you're the only class in attendance and its an upgrade, then normal loot rules apply). If there are two pieces for any single class I will notify the ops team in mumbles before rolling commences. If This does not apply to relics, since relics are extremely common.

For Instance, Jack and Jill are both Jedi Knights and after downing Soa, Knight Mainhand and Knight Body tokens drop. I will call out beforehand that their are two separate pieces for Knights, Jack and Jill can discuss which pieces they want to roll for. If both try for the mainhand and Jack wins, the Body defaults to Jill. If Jill does not need the Body, then it defaults back to Jack. If neither need the Body then it opens up to Offspec, and then Companions/Alt toons. Communication is key, do not hesitate to negotiate it through.

Please be courteous to your guildmates and know which pieces of gear you have prior to rolling for it and whether its an upgrade piece for you or not to eliminate accidental allotment of pieces.
Aalinya
Aalinya
Admin

https://aluminumfalcon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down