Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon
Aluminum Falcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Explosive Conflict 08/24/2012 :15pm PDT
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm by Siriun

» We're Moving!!
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 am by Pawtucket

» Couple of weeks
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm by Celestina_Ash

» Nightmare EV - Title Run @ 5pm PDT 08/19/2012
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am by Celestina_Ash

» Naked Foot Race - Sunday
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 pm by Aalinya

» Hulk Smash
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am by Pawtucket

» Burst DPS Spec
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm by Bleo

» Explosive Conflict 08/17/2012 ... Friday
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm by Aalinya

» Real Life Pictures
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm by Canadian

» Nightmare/HM KP 08/15/2012
Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am by Aalinya

Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec

Go down

Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec Empty Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec

Post by Nosferatis Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

This is the spec I use ingame which has served me pretty well.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601ZGGMRkGMbtzZMc0c.2

The rotation I use is the following until I got my two stacks built up for Project from Clairvoyant Strike and Circling Shadows and five stacks for Force Breach (Shadow Technique) from Exit Strategy.

Clairvoyant Strike
Shadow Strike
Saber Strike

I then use the following two abilities to increase the damage of my upcoming Project and Force Breach (Shadow Technique).

Force Potency
Battle Readiness

And finally I drop the following two on the mob.

Force Breach (Shadow Technique)
Project

I then go back to the first rotation until my stacks are built up again and Force Breach (Shadow Technique) and Project are ready to be used again. I refresh Force Potency and Battle Readiness as they are available.

As I stated this has served me pretty well unless of course your having a bad day like we all sometimes do. If you got a good tank who can control the mob and keep its back to you your DPS should be really high. It's all about the teamwork.

Don't know if this works for people who were not in the run but here is a link for last nights KP run for those who might want to see what damage this spec does in Columi/Tionese gear.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlog/70737d88-7802-42a2-82df-926dc0f44be3/overview#d=0,b=1

Nosferatis

Back to top Go down

Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec Empty Re: Jedi Shadow - Infiltration Spec

Post by Nosferatis Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, been experimenting with alot of different specs and rotations on the ops runs the last 2 weeks based on different idea's i've found online. So far none of them have worked as well as this initial one I posted so i'm gonna go back to using it. The closest one to this damage wise I found was the project based one I posted in another thread but even it didn't do as much damage as this one.

Nosferatis

Back to top Go down