Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aluminum Falcon
Welcome to Aluminum Falcon
Aluminum Falcon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Explosive Conflict 08/24/2012 :15pm PDT
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 pm by Siriun

» We're Moving!!
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 am by Pawtucket

» Couple of weeks
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm by Celestina_Ash

» Nightmare EV - Title Run @ 5pm PDT 08/19/2012
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am by Celestina_Ash

» Naked Foot Race - Sunday
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 pm by Aalinya

» Hulk Smash
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am by Pawtucket

» Burst DPS Spec
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm by Bleo

» Explosive Conflict 08/17/2012 ... Friday
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm by Aalinya

» Real Life Pictures
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm by Canadian

» Nightmare/HM KP 08/15/2012
Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 am by Aalinya

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations

3 posters

Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations

Post by Aalinya Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aalinya
Aalinya
Admin

https://aluminumfalcon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Concerning transfers and the weekend

Post by Aalinya Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aalinya
Aalinya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Re: Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations

Post by Lenar Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

They posted our destination today: The Harbinger

Am I correct in assuming that we're going to participate in the server consolidation? On a plus note, I have folks I know that are also in our group. They run a raid alliance between a number of guilds. I'm sure we'd be welcome to participate in it once we get moved. The beauty is you stay in your own guild and just have access to a wider pool of players to fill in spots as needed. They also do some centralized scheduling so everyone knows what's up.

Let me know if that sounds interesting.

Lenar

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty UPDATE! Space Slug Free Transfers to The Harbinger

Post by MichaelG Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

I have assumed from the posts / discussions that we will be taking advantage of this free transfer. If we want to have a clean move we should come up with a day for the majority of us to transfer over.

MichaelG

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Go Now!!

Post by MichaelG Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Shit, scratch that... gtf over to Harbinger ASAP!!! People are renaming and snapping up other peoples names and Legacys... I've already renamed 2 toons and my Legacy was taken as well... Sad

MichaelG

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Transfer

Post by Aalinya Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

We will be switching over. If you've already moved, this is an excellent way to stay in contact throughout the process. I'll also post a message on the guild list, and contact others through ingame mail.
Aalinya
Aalinya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Re: Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations

Post by Lenar Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

I wasn't "prepared" so I have mail floating around between my characters. I'll have to wait until I get home to start the process. If my name/legacy are taken, I'll live. It wasn't that creative anyway.

Lenar

Back to top Go down

Updates on the Server Tranfers with Destinations Empty Name/Legacy

Post by Aalinya Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:03 pm

It will ask you to re-enter your Legacy name, doesn't necessarily mean that it was taken, so try it again if you want to keep it.
Aalinya
Aalinya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down